The "Muleba Lutheran Vocational Training Limited" (MLVTC) is the support organisation of the Vocational Training Centrer. The "Limited" owns the buildings, land and equipment of the center.
The board of the Limited is the organ that is ultimately responsible for the management of the Center .
It consists of two persons who are appointed by the Supervisory Board :
- Pastor Phenias Lwakatare , Superintendent of the Church District B , the ELCT - NWD (Chairman)
- Klaus Lurse, senior partner of Lurse HR Consultants AG
The Supervisory Board of the Foundation is composed equally of members from Tanzania and Germany .
Two members of the Supervisory Board are appointed by " Berufsbildung Tansania e.V.“.
- Dr.Torsten Maeser General Manager Managing Director COMPRION GmbH
- Klaus Troy - Head of IT at ThyssenKrupp Polysius
One member is appointed by the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania, North - Western Diocese ( ELCT - NWD ) and one member is appointed by the “Kirchenkreis B der ELCT-NWD“ .
- Godwin Lwezaura - General Secretary ELCT - NWD
- Pelagia Ndyetabula
The facility currently consists of :
- a school building with two classrooms , office and secure storage space
- a residential building each for girls and boys : the dormitory pictured in the center was purchased after a complete refurbishment in May 2012.
- The lower extension provides separate bedrooms for young women and two apartments for young and older volunteers from Europe.
- Approx. 50 PCs, 2 projectors and other technical equipment and istallations : upon successful completion each trainee can take "his" laptop as basic equipment for his later work .