MLVTC was founded as a private charitable Limited in close partnership between the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Tanzania, Northwestern Diocese (ELCT-NWD) and the german charity association "Berufsbildung Tansania e.V." in the year 2012. ELCT and BBT are the owners of the Muleba Lutheran Vocational Training Center.
BBT is a small group of private persons of different religion, who aim to support the vocational training of young people in Tanzania. The main purpose of BBT is to raise funds , which are needed to give the financial means for investment, scholarships and equipment of MLVTC
MLVTC is managed by a Management Board, whose members are:
– Goldian Ntboya (Principal)
– Nicolaus Tinkamwesibile, (part time Manager)
The Supersory Board gives advice to the Management and has to supervise the work of the Magement of MLVTC.
– Klaus Lurse (Chairman, delegate BBT); mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Rev. Elimelech Kigembe (Co-Chairman, General Secretary ELCT-NWD))
– Rev. Frederick Muganyizi (District Pastor ELCT-NWD, Kusini B)
– Jürgen Nachtigal (delegate of BBT)
MLVTC delivers an excellent quality of training under registration of VETA, which leads after passing the final VETA-exams to a VETA level II certificate.
1. To train young people from the local area at the scheduled intervals in the selected professions
2. To strengthen the capacity of young people to gain earnings from employment or self-employed work
3. To employ and support competent teachers for the best provision of the education according to the requirements of the syllabus
4. To establish the well constituted administration leadership capable of operating the centre in the con ducive environments and status of learning.
Meet Our Teachers
This teachers will join and lead you on your learning path to success in final graduation
Training Coordinator Matron
Education: Bachelor of Science
MLVTC office Assistant ICT trainer/ Computer Technician
Education: VETA-Level II in ICT
Jumanne Kabe Daud
Science subjects and ICT Trainer
Education: Bachelor of Science with Education (Informatics and Mathematics)
Electrical Installation Trainer
Education: VETA-Level III in Electrical Installations